The Office of the Provincial Assessor is responsible in ensuring the property appraisal for taxation purposes is accurate.
- Verifies numbers and cancels FAAS and Tax Declarations and Bookbinding
- Supervises and monitors projects implemented
- Printing of revised TMCR
- Encoding/Printing of FAAs and TDs
- Prepares reports, vouchers, payrolls, certifications etc.
- Updating and maintaining of personnel records and assessment records
- Progressive revision on real property assessment
- Filing and safekeeping of taxmapping records
- Prepares/updates taxmaps and TMCRs
- Monitors, evaluates and assists the conduct of maintenance of TM/ assessment/ other relevant records
- Updating LRPUs on the tax maps and TMCR
- Scanning of subdivision plans in computer
Provincial Assessor’s Office Head: Noel S. Parcasio, REA (PGDH – PASSO)